Re: New Foundation Brush by Rare Beauty Review

 

I recently mentioned in my Sephora Spring Savings event post that I was going to place a second order, mainly because I forgot I was running out of my acne spot treatment, but that didn't stop me from perusing new products to add to my cart.  

I ended up ordering the Liquid Touch Brush foundation brush by Selena Gomez's brand Rare Beauty.  Trying to shop for makeup brushes is no easy task - there's so many types, so many brands!  I currently use either a Beautyblender sponge or my fingers to apply liquid foundation but I wanted to invest in a brush because a brush lasts longer than a beauty sponge (better from an environmentally friendly perspective) and sometimes I feel like the sponge absorbs more product than you would like.  

I just received my second order this morning and happily opened up the brush.  Here's my quick video reviewing it: 


What do you use to apply your foundation? 
- Steph.

Comments

Popular Posts