Sephora Spring Sale is Here for 3 More Days

 


I definitely knew what I wanted to purchase ... well, sort-of.  Sephora's Spring Savings Event is going on right now until April 19th, which means you can save a minimum of 10% (just by signing up for their loyalty program or if you're a current "Insider" member).  This is great because there's a lot of brands/products that almost never go on sale, usually on the higher price range, so it's a great time to take advantage on that something special you've been eyeing.  

I stuck to my budget, purchased these essentials and scooped up a couple items using my Sephora points:

  • SERUM - Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair I started using this last year and it truly transformed my dull skin!  I apply 2-3 drops nightly and is easily absorbed into the skin.  I purchased the 3.9 fl. oz. because it ends up being a better value, but they have smaller sizes too. 
  • SETTING POWDER - One Size Ultimate Setting PowderI've been happily using Laura Mercier's but as a fan of Patrick Starrr, I had to try his brand's to support and try it out myself.  I purchased the travel size before I make a full size commitment.  
  • BONUS ITEMS - With my Sephora points, I selected a couple products that piqued my interest: 1) Belif's The true cream - moisturizing bomb.  I remember liking this a few years ago so I want to try it again.  2) Selena Gomez's Rare Beauty sample card featuring their liquid blush and liquid luminizers.  I haven't played with liquid blush or liquid highlighters so what better way than with a free sample!  
  • Luckily there's a few days left to the savings event because I forgot I'm almost out of my Murad acne treatment; although I wouldn't mind trying something new for treating acne spots - any suggestions of what has worked for you?  As I'm seeing what others have picked up, the thought crosses my mind ... is there anything else I need? 


Sephora actually has this savings event twice a year - in the Spring and in the Fall.  For the Fall I'm thinking I'm going to include an eyeshadow palette to my shopping cart - right now I'm trying to use more of my existing ones.  Happy savings if you end up shopping during this event - the links above are just for your convenience, not affiliated links, in case you want to peruse the products I mentioned. 


- Steph.

Comments

  1. So informative!! 😊 I'll have to check out that setting powder! As for acne treatment Differin, what use to be by prescription only, is now available over the counter at your local drugstores or Target! There's also the fan favorite Paula's choice 2% BHA exfolliant.

    P.S. Already loving this blog! Makes me think of our Xanga days! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'll check out the suggestions! Oh wow, Xanga days! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts